Sunday, December 04, 2005

Joey and Maria's Comedy Italian Wedding

So yesterday they invited us from the office to this all-interactive dinner theatre thing at the Lafayette. I went right after work and met up with everyone there. I had never gone to one of these, but I must say it was a blast! From the moment you get there the crazy Italians start treating you like family..its like My Big Fat Italian Wedding! With the tacky dresses, the hairstyles from Queens, everyone is chewing gum with their mouths open! lol..the bride, the groom, the drunk maid of honor, the abnoxious best man, the ex girlfriend, the bitter mom, the priest, the godfather, the mafia..oh my! It was so funny..the dinner was good italian food of course..the cake was good..they made us dance the Tarantella, the Electric Slide?? lmao!..it felt like a real wedding. The characters were great! They kept coming to our table and picking on the guys! The godfather grabbed me and put me right behind the bridesmaid so i could catch the bouquet..lol..damn i look that hopeless!? Then the groom was telling Tedi he remembered her from his bachelors party when she jumped out of the cake..lol...all in all it was a good time! I reccommend it! Check it out!! >> Joey and Maria's Wedding

No comments: