Tuesday, April 26, 2005

stewie vs. the brain


So Im in my Family Guy obsession period...in case you are wondering. The other day I was watching tv and I realized how similar these characters are...haha..Do you guys see any resemblance? In a fight, who do you think would win? The Brain does have Pinky to help him out, but is that an advantage or disadvantage? I think The Brain would just be happy with publically humiliating Stewie, but I think Stewie would be out for blood...
Stewie: a talking baby bent on world domination and matricide, and the Brain: a talking lab mouse who also has the goal to take over the world...
:::::::Stewie:::::::
1)
Stewie: "Damn you, vile woman! You've impeded my work since the day I escaped from your wretched womb."
Blast you and your estrogenical tyranny!
2)
Lois: Oh, I haven't been on a college campus in years. Everything seems so different.
Stewie: Really? Perhaps if you laid on your back with your ankels behind your ears that would ring a few bells.
3)
Meg: Everybody! Guess what I am?
Stewie: Hm, the end result of a drunken back-seat grope-fest and a broken prophylactic?

::::::The Brain::::::
1)
Brain: It proved that radio was a powerful tool.
And now, Pinky, the advance of technology has
brought us an even more powerful tool. Do
you know what that is?
Pinky: Ummm... the rubber band?
Brain: The Workings of you mind are a mystery to me Pinky.
2)
Brain: Promise me something, Pinky. Never breed.
Pinky: I'll try.
3)
Pinky:
Gee, Brain, what do you want to do tonight?
Brain: The same thing we do every night, Pinky.
Try to take over the world!

No comments: