Saturday, September 24, 2005

going to....India!




Hello everyone! So Lilia's foreign adventure this year is......INDIA! Hey none of you saw that coming:). Im going with a Travel Study group from SDSU. Its a course called "Women in India." It will be VERY interesting. I am planning on keeping everyone updated as I blog from India all of my experiences and impressions. I will probably post images too..it will be REALLY cool. We will visit three cities: Delhi, Agra, and Hyderabad. We will study with Indian Women’s Studies professors and students and visit numerous women's NGOs (non-governmental organizations). The group will also visit many of the great sites of India, including the Taj Mahal, The Ganges etc.... the flavors...the sounds...the colors... the sights...the wonder of India..Here I come...Mexican meets India :)



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lilia you're crazy! Thats cool, let me know when you go loca...hah..keep me updated

--SB

Lils said...

yeah...thats me!